Sometimes I wonder ... are we raising a little girl or a monkey? First of all, she's into EVERYTHING! As you can see, she managed to open one of the kitchen drawers and climb on in. Everyone warns you about this but who knew your little princess would actually be one to do it : ) She's also always liked bananas. I used to cut them up in bite size pieces and she would eat them like a "normal" child. However, recently she prefers to hold the whole banana and shove as much as she can in her mouth at one time. Maybe it's time to turn off Curious George in the morning?!?!
3.15.2008
Little Monkey
Sometimes I wonder ... are we raising a little girl or a monkey? First of all, she's into EVERYTHING! As you can see, she managed to open one of the kitchen drawers and climb on in. Everyone warns you about this but who knew your little princess would actually be one to do it : ) She's also always liked bananas. I used to cut them up in bite size pieces and she would eat them like a "normal" child. However, recently she prefers to hold the whole banana and shove as much as she can in her mouth at one time. Maybe it's time to turn off Curious George in the morning?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment