11.16.2009

The Dentist

Sophia had her first visit to the dentist today. It went great though I must say she seemed a little disappointed she didn't get to see Rudolph. See, if you've ever seen the claymation movie Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer you know about a misfit elf who wants to be a dentist. So when I told Sophia we were going to see the dentist she just assumed she would also get to see Rudolph. As much as I tried to prepare her for the visit all she could focus on was Rudolph. Luckily, when we got there the staff was so kind and warm, Sophia forgot about Rudolph and simply enjoyed her first visit to the dentist.


Dr. Scott counted and checked all 20 teeth ... Sophia was so proud to say she had 20. She thought she only had 10 : )


After her visit, she got a "pretty butterfly sticker & sparkly bracelet" which she proudly showed Alexandra before running off to play a quick game.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers