3.27.2010

Miller's 3rd!

It's been birthday central around here with one (or two) celebrations every weekend. Of course, I kept forgetting my camera or if I did bring it, how could I possibly take any pictures with two kids running around? Anyway, here's a few from Miller's 3rd a couple weekends ago. It was at The Jump Zone, an indoor play center filled with lots of inflatable slides, jumps, and obstacles. The perfect place to wear out a bunch of toddlers : ) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures of the birthday boy but here are a few of the girls enjoying the party.


Sophia waiting patiently for all the other children to join her on the Spiderman bouncy for a quick group picture.


Who's birthday was it again? As you can see, everyone REALLY enjoyed their cupcakes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLER!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers