8.01.2011

1 year later ...

Yes, it's true! After taking an entire year off from posting I've decided to try and keep up with it again. The truth is I got too behind after Lucas' arrival and the thought of catching everyone up just seemed to overwhelming to me. Why? Well, Lucas, has been the most difficult and challenging of the three. Honestly, it's probably my fault since I set such high exceptions for the little guy. I assumed he would be easy, afterall he is my third! Not only would he have to be patient by default, but I should have some idea of what i'm doing, or so i thought!
Since the moment he came out and everyday after, he's been a complete mystery and definitely keeps me on my toes! Just hours before my scheduled induction (and much anticipated epidural), he pushed his way out blessing me (as some would say) with another natural and VERY painful delivery! All I can say is at least it was quick! He then had: colic, thrush, reflux and an umbilical hernia, to name a few of our unexpected "challenges". I didn't experience any, yet alone all, with either girl so you can imagine how totally clueless I felt. And though he's definitely grown out of most of his issues, he still continues to be an ongoing mystery. A wonderful, lovable, temperamental, extraordinary, adorable, fantastic, cuddly, sensitive, sweet, fascinating (... on and on and on) mystery!

So sorry to those of you who checked in regularly. I'll post a few pictures from the last year and promise to do my best to keep up from here on out!

August 2010-August 2011 at a glance ...
...







































No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers