How can I possibly pass up Disney Princesses on Ice when I have two little girls who adore all the Disney princesses and are learning to ice skate?!?! I can't! So for some mommy girl time we headed over to Philips Arena to watch a spectacular show with some of our favorites Disney characters; Ariel the little mermaid, Merida the brave archer, Repunzel with her long hair and my girls' favorite, the beauty Belle! As expected, the show was amazing! Everything from the music to the costumes was perfection! What a treat!
Hopefully a memory that will stay with them forever! I know I won't forget : )
Alexandra was munching on princess gummies and mesmerized by the show, costumes and music!
Why did I even bother buying 3 seats?
Sophia was so excited she hardly spent a single moment in her chair!
Sophia was so excited she hardly spent a single moment in her chair!
A quick pose with Princess Ariel! Notice Alexandra taking notes : )
Alexandra and Rapunzel's turn! Alexandra is a quick study : )
So fun! Can't wait to see another show with my two favorite princesses!
So fun! Can't wait to see another show with my two favorite princesses!







No comments:
Post a Comment