So here goes ...
1. I'm a closet "Reality TV" junkie. I really like the ones on Bravo but I must say I find myself watching any reality show over a sitcom. I have a few I tivo and watch after Sophia goes down for bed and when Joe's out of town ... it's a marathon!
2. I have self diagnosed OCD. Ok to some of you this might not be such a shock but I can't stand a mess. I find myself constantly picking up and organizing. It really bothers me when things are out of order or not in it's place. I must say I've gotten a lot better since I've had Sophia even though on occasion I do catch myself cleaning up after her as she's still playing.
3. Leftovers gross me out! I'll take things home to give to Duke but you won't ever see me eat them. Something about the smell and look of cold and then reheated food just makes my stomach turn. I know, everyone tells me some things taste better the second time around but I just can't do it. Yuck!
4. I LOVE dessert! I must have something sweet after every meal. Sometimes I'm too stuffed to get anything at a restaurant but that just means I'll have it when I get home. I also have a bowl of ice cream every night before bed ... even when I'm not pregnant!
5. I can't wait for the day I can have sushi again. It's been about 3 years and I probably have one more to go since I'll be nursing for the next 12 months. But as soon as I'm able, I'm heading to Hashiguchi for the best sushi in Atlanta.
Hope, Monica, & Kathryn .... TAG, your it!







No comments:
Post a Comment