This weekend was full of fun and fall festivals! First we went to Sophia's school Fall Festival. The highlight of the morning was riding the ponies and playing in the duck pond. Unfortunately, I rushed out of the house without my camera but I'm sure you can imagine what a thrill it was to ride a real pony! Later that afternoon, Hope called to see if we wanted to join the Witters family at their church's Family Fun Day. Pearce and Sophia couldn't get enough of each other. They had a great time running around, eating popcorn, and riding the merry-go-round! Thanks for inviting us!
10.19.2008
Fall Festivals
This weekend was full of fun and fall festivals! First we went to Sophia's school Fall Festival. The highlight of the morning was riding the ponies and playing in the duck pond. Unfortunately, I rushed out of the house without my camera but I'm sure you can imagine what a thrill it was to ride a real pony! Later that afternoon, Hope called to see if we wanted to join the Witters family at their church's Family Fun Day. Pearce and Sophia couldn't get enough of each other. They had a great time running around, eating popcorn, and riding the merry-go-round! Thanks for inviting us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment