One of the activities we had was face painting. After all, it wouldn't be a kitty party without some kitties! All the girls had white ears with a pink hello kitty nose and bow.
And the boys were little puppies!
Lucas didn't mind having his face painted but he wasn't too happy about those puppy ears.
The purrrfectly cute Hello Kitty invitation set the mood.
Lucas didn't mind having his face painted but he wasn't too happy about those puppy ears.
Pink, pink and more pink! From the cupcakes to the popcorn everything was in pretty pink with a little Hello Kitty splashed in the mix!
And what do kitties drink? Milk of course!
The puppies and kitties had fun sipping out of pink paper straws and glass bottles.
The puppies and kitties had fun sipping out of pink paper straws and glass bottles.
Maggie surprised us all when she asked to be a kitty. So cute!
Patterson insisted on being a kitty. Stating very matter of factly,"it's not a hello puppy party it's a hello kitty party."... and whose going to argue with that!
Hello Birthday Kitty couldn't wait to take the first bite of her strawberry cupcakes with pink icing and pink sprinkles!
Happy Birthday!!!!! ... SWEET girl!
I hope you liked your kitty party as much as I enjoyed planning it for you!
I hope you liked your kitty party as much as I enjoyed planning it for you!







No comments:
Post a Comment