12.21.2011

Christmas Cookies

It's not Christmas without Christmas cookies.  This year, rather than turning my kitchen into a winter wonderland, we were invited to a friends house to bake and decorate the season's tasty treat.  So with some cookies, icing and sprinkles in hand, we headed on over.  Of course in the usual rush out the door, I forgot my camera.  So unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the process but i'm sure you can only imagine the mess when you see the final product.  Here's a hint: there was plenty of sprinkles on one cookie to cover about a whole dozen : )    
 

Though we all had fun decorating and tasting, my three each found their favorite job.  Alexandra, always the little helper in the kitchen, was eager to roll out the dough and cut the cookies.  While Sophia just wanted to do the decorating and Lucas was the official taster!  Yummy!  I'm sure Santa and Rudolph will get plenty of energy from this sugar high... we sure did!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers